Coming soon to Arno…
Oct. 31 Happy Halloween!!!
Halloween Parade 10:30
Student Half-Day- 11:40 Dismissal
Roary the Lion Assembly
PTA Meeting 6:30
- Monday, October 31st.
- 10:30 AM. Halloween Parade. Outside
- Classroom teacher will communicate with you if they are having any events to follow
- Students will wear their costumes to school.
- All costumes must be school appropriate
- No play guns or weapons of any kind
- Please do not allow your child to wear a mask. Masks tend to slip causing a possible trip and fall accident / injury.
- Weather permitting. We will be outside for our parade. Our plan is to start the parade with our Kindergarten classes. We will walk through the building picking up each class and exit door # 8(5th grade doors). We will walk around the inside perimeter of the playground fence, and then down the way to enter through the office main door- the best place to stand and watch would be on the outer perimeter of the fence, and along the sidewalk to the office. Each class will then proceed back to their classrooms
It’s beginning to look a lot like…. Halloween
From the PTA
Happy Friday, Caring Cougar Families!
Lots of skating Cougars had a great time last night!
Teacher Professional Development Dates
This year, the district calendar reflects 8 half-days of teacher PD that is required by the state. Those PD dates feature no school in the afternoon, 11:40 dismissal. The dates for October/November are as follows:
Enhancement Millage Information
Full Letter on millage:
Arno is still in need of Voice Volunteers to work with students throughout the building. I have attached the page below that would need to be filled out and sent in to the office. The info sheet does have to run through the state iChat site for a background check. After receiving approval from the district, you would be scheduled to come in and work with kids We appreciate all of the support we receive at Arno!!
CHECK THEM OUT ON THE WEB
Exciting news from the world wide web! Check out all of our teacher blogs/sites for more information
All staff websites or blogs are listed in the Blogroll on the right side of this blog’s main page. Keep up the great work in creating a web presence for your classrooms!
Dr. Hall Treats Our 4th Grade to some Read-Alouds…
Fun and Educational times for our Cougars…
AP Fire Safety Assembly in action!
3rd grade recently went the River Raisin Battle Field
4th Grade uses Kahoot, an online program, to study for Social Studies
4th graders creating circuits in science
Richard Paul presents Arno with a fun and educational anti-bullying program